Friday, April 8, 2022

Married at First Sight Boston Decision Day Predictions


As we are getting closer to decision day, and now I feel we have a better idea of who is going to stay together, and who will divorce.


Olajuwon and Katina

I can’t help but feel she is too good, too smart, too levelheaded for Olajuwon and his 1950s misogyny. The trouble is, she seems to really like him. I think he is too proud, too angry, too machismo, but I am not married to him. I’m hoping they divorce but I’m not too sure Katina will say no on decision day. I think they’ll stay together unless someone gets through to Katina.


Alyssa and Chris

The whiniest woman in all of MAFS history is thankfully gone but I am still hoping that

“really good person” (said in a threatening nasal tone)

shows up to the reunion and tries to explain herself. Is there enough adhesive to keep Alyssa on set to answer any questions? “I am a really f*cking good person! Did you HEAR ME!” She would screech and flail.

Chris was so incredibly zen. I would like to buy him a bus bench ad and a billboard across from wherever she works. Does she work? Whatever she does, let’s haunt her with his success. 

“I’m Chris and I had 10 million in sales last year. Realtors do not sell cars!”

Overall I’m very happy Chris set his foot down and divorced Alyssa. He was not deserving of her games.





Mark and Lindsey

Lindsey is loud and says some really horrible things about Mark in moments of anger. She seems to have a good heart, but can’t control her outbursts. I understand she has had issues in the past which make her communicate in this way, but I think things would start going more smoothly if she could fix this. Mark is shutting down with Lindsey, he has issues with her anger and nagging. Even in times when Lindsey tries to reach out to Mark, he rejects her. Mark needs to work on giving Lindsey something before she completely shuts down on him. If they could resolve their issues with their past I think they could make a lovely couple, but that's if they are willing to put in the work. If things continue to go the way they have been I think they will say no on decision day.





Noi and Steve

Noi is consistently rude and unpleasant with Steve. She makes Steve do all the housework by himself, take care of Sushi, and still wants him to get a job. Steve is willing to get a job to make her happy but she still doesn’t seem satisfied. When she speaks with Steve she is dismissive of his feelings. She believes she is always right. The fact that she doesn’t see an issue with posting their marital issues on her Instagram as a problem and shuts down Steve when he attempts to speak with her about it is concerning. She is not going to be happy with anything he does. Steve on the other hand is patient, understanding, and considerate. Steve deserves much better and for his own sake, I hope he says no on decision day. I will be astonished if they say yes on decision day. I think their best chance comes from their strong family systems on both sides but I have my doubts.




Jasmina and Michael

Jasmina and Michael are my favorite couple this season. They are the only ones I truly believe could stay married. They seem to get along, treat each other with respect, and communicate well. The only issue is Jasmina continues to say she doesn’t have any feelings for Micheal. If Jasmina were to gain feelings, I believe their relationship would be successful and have a lasting marriage. Micheal is thoughtful, open, and kind to Jasmina. I really hope they can overcome this hurdle with time. But jeez you two, can you touch each other sometimes? At least try to light that match! Overall I think they will say yes on decision day.





No comments:

Post a Comment

First Podcast Episode

Check out my podcast! This week we are discussing Married at First Sight Australia's episode 6, specifically Selin and Anthony. Click He...